Sunday, March 20, 2011

cool, another study abroad blog

I don't really get this whole blog thing, and I actually think its kinda weird. I feel like your supposed to say something insightful or witty or why write at all. I will start by putting out a disclaimer that mine won't be like that because then I will really never write on it. Don't like the pressure.

Study abroad blogs are cliche so I wasn't going to do one. But I'm really bad about writing in a journal. When I do write in my journal I end up writing alot because I feel bad I haven't written anything and then I don't like to write because I know I'll feel bad about not having written and spend too much time writting alot. Its a bad cycle. Alot of times things happen to me here that I think are really funny, strange, different and I want to write it down so I remember. That's what I am going to try to use this blog to do. Put up pictures and write about funny things that happen. That's the goal. Well see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. This is already my all time favorite blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put up pictures and write about funny things that happen. Yep, that's the ticket.

    ReplyDelete